m'amier pour qui je suis

Friday, October 20, 2006

Procrastination at its best

50 Odd Things

If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you! (NOTE: I opened it and I had to fill it out...rules are rules)

1. How tall are you barefoot?
Usually shorter than I am when wearing shoes, but that all depends on who I'm standing next to.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
nope!

3. Do you own a gun?
Doing so would be more of a danger to myself than anyone else

4. Who's your best friend?
I hate that term.

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Not usually, actually that's a lie. It's been a while.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Yummmmm

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
What?? I have to pick a favorite?? Hmmm, I guess "All I Want For Christmas" or "Baby, It's Cold Outside" or "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts)". I guess picking 3 defeats the point of a 'favorite'...

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk!

9. Can you do push ups?
Only a few

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Sometimes

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Hmmm, has to be my necklace that I always wear.

12. Do you like painkillers?
No.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex.
My cube...

14. Do you own a knife?
Yup! Leatherman.

16. Middle Name?
Ann

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
-Why am I filling this out at 4am when I should be doing my homework?
-Is the prediction for snow on Monday really going to happen?
-Cheese.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
-Can of Apple Juice
-Can of Apple Juice
-Chinese food for dinner

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
-Milk
-Water
-The 'juice of the week'

20. What time did you wake up today?
10:35am

22. Current worry?
uhhhh, will this make going home suck even more?

23. Current hate?
Exam graders

24. Favorite place to be?
Right now it's actually this house.

25. Least favorite place to be?
Funeral homes

26. Where would you like to go?
Paris!!!

27. Do you own slippers?
Monkey slippers that smoke pot!

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Marroon cami

29. Do you burn or tan?
Both

30. Favorite color?
Bluuuuuuuue

31. Would you be a pirate?
Arrggggg!!!! No... I don't have the balls.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Friday night?

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower, I sing everywhere else.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The mouse.

35. What's in your pockets right now?
I don't have pockets in my pajama pants.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
If I were an enzyme, I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Little Mermaid!!

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Torn bone. Yea... beat that.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
1.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Uhhh, seriously speaking I can't think of anyone who even compares in volume level to me.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
I don't have silent friends.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
How would I know.

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Yup.

45. What is your favorite book?
Right now, Ender's Game, although I am told that will change after I read Dune.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Tough question. I guess I'd have to go with Swedish Fish, although my Skittles addiction is definitely coming back full force.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Wedding? I'm getting married?? Why didn't I know about this??

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Come What May

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Numerical Methods homework with Matlab!!

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
"Wow, did I really just sleep through my first two classes?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home